Sheroan's Tae Kwon Do, LLC.
DOJANG RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Whenever entering or leaving the Dojang, execute a bow of respect to the Master and the displayed national flags.
2. Execute a bow of courtesy upon meeting an Instructor or Black Belts.
3. Don't wear your uniform or belt in public, unless you have permission from the Master. (OUTDOORS)
4. The Dobok must always be clean and complete at all times. White T-Shirt only under Dobok or none. Only Instructor or Master makes exceptions.
5. Remove all jewelry (rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, etc) prior to class.
6. All students are expected to observe a high degree of personal hygiene. Toenails and fingernails must be kept neatly trimmed, and no strong perfumes are to be worn in class.
7. All students entering the office must knock at the door, be recognize, bow and enter. When leaving bow and exit.
8. All classes must begin and close formally with bows to the flag and Instructor.
9. Students are expected to be on time for all classes, and must ask for permission to enter or leave a class.
10. Profanity, loss of temper, horseplay, loud laughing, and talking or lack of discipline of any type will not be tolerated.
11. There will be no smoking, chewing gum, eating or drinking in the training area. All Dojang members are responsible for maintenance of a clean and safe environment.
12. No loitering. All students in the training area are expected to be either in practice or in class.
13. Students must practice only those techniques that the Instructor teaches them. Do not try to skip ahead. Instructor will test students for belt promotion only upon invitation. Students with prior martial art experience will wear no belt, until Instructor determines the level of knowledge.
14. Students must always use words of respect when addressing Black belts, the Instructor or Master such as: No Sir, and Pardon Sir. The proper title to address the Master is Sah Bun Nim.
15. All advanced students are expected to set good examples for the new and beginner students.
16. Tae Kwon Do techniques are not to be applied out of the Dojang unless under strict circumstances involving your safety or the safety of others.
17. Never question or contradict the word of your Instructor.
18. Whenever the Sah Bun Nim is conducting class, no student will approach him directly. Approach the senior Black Belt holder and first ask his permission.
19. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE MAY RESULT IN:
A: Dismissal from class
B: Period of probation
C. Loss of grade
D. Suspension from all activities
E: Dismissal from the academy